Trey Bone has another gig!
OK, this one doesn’t count. It’s a short set at the piano player’s birthday party. But there will be real musicians there, and maybe I can get some work out of it. Let’s hope.
- Appetizer: Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
- The Dung Daisy (
Gerbera fecisuu) is a forlorn flower that grows only on well fertilized fields where it is likely to be trampled by herds of muck buffalo on whose bovine byproducts it thrives. The sordid brown flower sits atop a tepid stem that generally sprouts a lone languid leaf. It is pollinated by blowflies, who are attracted to is odoriferous out gassing, for which it is named.
- Soup: Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
- Linda Ronstadt—I’ve been a fan since I can remember. She continues to grow her capabilities instead of resting on her laurels.
- Suna—I love to hear her burst into random song. I wish I could do as well.
- Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
- 4. It rains, doesn’t it? And it seems like every time I clean the inside, it gets piled up again before I know it. But I have been thinking about vacuuming it out again. The bike is much easier to keep clean.
- Main Course: How do you feel about poetry?
- It all depends upon. Some is good, some isn’t. I love Dickinson. I despise ee cummings. I like metered, rhymed poetry that doesn’t necessarily read like it. I despise blank verse. There was already a name for arrhythmic, unrhymed literature: prose.
- Dessert: What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
- I honestly don’t remember. Probably something on our trip to the farm this past weekend, possibly my dad.