OK. I haven’t had a lot to say lately. After promising myself to write more I got sick. I’m better now. So here’s Friday’s Feast on Monday (but still dated for Friday).
- Appetizer: Name something you would categorize as weird.
- “Weird Al” Yankovic—he’s even got “weird” in his name. OK. Not really. He’s a great accordion player who happens to be really funny. For weird I would have to go with American Dad—one of the animated TV shows the kids really like. It’s not funny, just weird.
- Soup: What color was the last piece of food you ate?
- Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
- 6—assuming that the numbers ascend with enjoyment. I have to have some solitude almost every day to keep my thoughts in order and introspect. Otherwise, I start feeling crowded and defensive. Still, I wouldn’t want to be alone all of the time. But I will say that I like small, intimate gatherings much more than large parties.
- Main Course: Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
- I will definitely vote for regime change in November.
- Dessert: Describe your sleeping habits.
- I don’t know. I’m usually asleep then. I do better with a full eight hours of sleep a night and get grouchy with less than seven. When I know when I have to get up, I try to back-time going to bed to ensure I have enough sleep, but I’m not very good at enforcing that—even when I’m alone.