Monday, May 12, 2008

Nekidity

Without the ’stash, I feel like I have “some bovine perspiration on my upper lip area.”
Photo by: Suna

For the first time since I was 17, my upper lip area is nekid. I was in shaving in the shower this morning, when I realized my flavor saver was the last vestige of my pure gray beard. Something came over me, and I decided to remedy that omission. Now I find the warm, moist air flowing over my skin very distracting. Maybe I’ll get used to it in a few days. Otherwise, the growth comes back.

The ride in to work this morning was really strange. My upper lip felt wet the whole way. It is funny how people noticed the absence of the ’stash immediately when it took days for the absence of a beard to sink in.


Suna noticed as soon as I got home. Since she is not a big fan of facial hair, she praised the barren patch above my mouth. Later, she took the amusing picture posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment