Saturday, October 04, 2008

Saturday Update

I didn’t have any pictures of the game, so I added this playful picture later.

It has been a wild week. I have been so busy at the new contract that I haven’t had time to either blog or keep up with my blog lurking. That’s good. I like being busy, and I’ve been doing work I like doing—creating a web interface for a training department.

I have been so busy creating a web structure that I haven’t had much time to focus on instructional design. But I hope that will come later, once the structure is up and stable.

In other news, last night the Mavericks unexpectedly won a football game. It was close, and they had many opportunities to blow it. But they didn’t. It almost made up for the butt-kicking they took last week when they only scored a safety while the other team racked up almost fifty points.

On the ride home, the kids all sang some incomprehensible song at the top of their lungs. Suna told me they were singing their parts of the fight song. I didn’t recognize it as such.

Anyway, now I’m off to see my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment