Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dealing with Ambiguity

I took tens of variants of this shot trying to figure out what the settings on my camera do. I’m posting it here as a bit of centering artistic relief.

I have a lot to be grateful for this week. Mostly, I’m grateful for a supportive family and the ability to support them in return.

My job at the Fruit Company is still up in the air. They haven’t told me that the contract is being renewed, but neither have they told me not to come back. I’m on a week-by-week basis, and I am grateful for every check I get after the first of the year, which was my original termination date.

Luckily, I have recently had a couple of calls from other recruiters. So, even if the Fruit Company’s finances don’t allow them to renew my contract for another quarter, I have other opportunities in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment