Saturday, February 07, 2009

Spring Cleaning (of the Camera)

Beccano: just two years ago

Suna asked me to clean off the excess photos from the camera. Even with a 4GB card, we have to do that every couple of months.

Well, that’s never as easy as it sounds. First, I have to look at the pictures. Then I have to figure out what to do with them. Then I found out that Windows writes tags to the files to help search for them, so that meant I had to start looking at some of the older pictures.

One thing leads to another, and I found this shot of Beccano. I haven’t seen this little kid in a long time. He’s almost grown now.

Makes me wish there were more pictures of Trackgrease around. But we didn’t have digital cameras in those days, and we didn’t always remember to process the pictures we did take.

Does that mean I’m getting older, too? I hope not.

2 comments:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

Don't feel bad, I've got disposable cameras and film around that have never been developed. Some day I should before film development is a lost art.

You have me wondering what my son will look like in just a couple years.

Suna Kendall said...

Hey, me too, Dfly. I need to take those in!

I have two manly children now. I sure have loved watching them grow up.

Post a Comment