Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday’s Feast

Right on time this week. Woo!

Appetizer: What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
I honestly can’t remember one. I remember several, and, of course, my “favorites” changed over time. Here are a few in roughly chronological order (as best I remember):
There was also one about Johnny something, who had an Indian friend and a dog named Bandit. When I was in first grade, I named my dog Bandit after the cartoon character. By second or third grade, I had pretty much stopped much stopped watching cartoons (except on Saturday mornings) until Scoobie Doo, Where Are You? came along. It may have been the most influential cartoon to air. Unfortunately, WB has taken Scoobie’s success straight to the bank. I can’t find a single link to it that doesn’t involve product marketing.
Soup: Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
I’d get a rock and name it “Rocky.” Get it? Huh huh. “Rocky” ’cause it’s a rock.

Sorry, I was channeling GW for a second. Bur seriously…I’d get a…gee…I guess I really don’t want another pet right now.

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
1.
Main Course: What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
News, mostly. Otherwise, I keep my MP3 player on shuffle. My music collection includes:
Dessert: When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
It was several years ago. I bought a digital alarm clock for the bedroom. The LEDs were so bright I had to tape two layers of solar film over them. I could still almost read by the amount of light it emitted. So I kept it under the bed so I could sleep.

2 comments:

Suna Kendall said...

That would be Jonny Quest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonny_Quest

Lee said...

Thanks. Could you tell I was a boy by these choices?

Post a Comment