Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Peachtree Update

Antique kitchen appliances While looking for a gently used range for Peachtree, I found this classic full kitchen. Wonderful! It’s a steal at only $10-thousand. We're painting the trim red. We decided to paint the trim red. It fits the neighborhood, and I think it will “pop.”
Kitchen cabinets and window These cabinets will look great once all the crap is cleaned off and the sink is installed under the window.

The Peachtree project is coming along nicely. Demolition is complete. The popcorn is off the ceiling. The replacement stove is in the kitchen, and the new countertops and cabinets look superb.

Since Carol will list the property when it’s done, she came by to see the progress. She liked what she saw.

While we were thinking about what we wanted to do for lunch, she mentioned that Russell wanted her to go to an hour long presentation by a company called Fortunebuilders and asked if I wanted to go with her.

The hour long presentation turned out to be a two-hour pitch for a three-day event at the end of August. I was impressed and signed up for the three-day, as did Carol.

Fortunebuilders seems to focus on education in the real estate business. They introduced me to the concepts of wholesaling and reverse wholesaling in this event. They also have real systems that should take some of the load off of me. I have definitely turned this business into a full-time job. Maybe they can help me learn how to get back to enjoying my retirement.

Wholesaling
Getting a property under contract and selling that contract
Reverse wholesaling
Wholesaling to a known buyers list

I look forward to learning more in August.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment