Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Spider Man

Green Lantern one of my heroes as a kid, but I really liked Cato better.
Photo by: Superhero Quiz
Spider Pig
Spider Pig
Does whatever a spider pig does
The Simpson’s Movie

Suna linked to this Superhero Quiz. It profiles you according to your superhero personality type. And it turns out that I am…Green Lantern? He is described as hot-headed.

The quizmasters tell me, “You have strong will power and a good imagination.” But then they also say I could be any of these folks:

Green Lantern
85%
Spider-Man
85%
Iron Man
80%
Supergirl
75%
Catwoman
70%
Hulk
70%
Superman
65%
Robin
60%
Wonder Woman
60%
Batman
50%
The Flash
45%

I think I would rather be Spider Man, although Iron Man has a better song. Besides, I don’t think of myself as hot-headed. I’m rather even-tempered, if you ask me.

Suna is Wonder Woman, but I could have told you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment