Thursday, October 13, 2016

Moving to Canada?

Photo by Suna
Suna blogged this campaign on the Hermit Haus blog on 2016-10-06, but I helped come up with the concept. And I wanted the graphic to show up in my feed when I scroll back through this blog to remember what I have done in life. Maybe.
Both sides are so divided and hate each other so much that Canada has actually been talking about their immigration offices being overrun with inquiries. We got to thinking, “If so many people want to leave the country, they must want to sell their houses. Right? Let’s see if we can buy some of them.”
Suna found the clip art and put the sign together. We all put them out. One of them is in front of our Cameron office. Let’s see if it works.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Looking back at this campaign, we got a lot of laughs. Several people told us they wished they had thought of it. But we didn't get a single call from a seller or a buyer because of these signs.

Post a Comment