Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday’s Feast

Once again, I am posting Friday a few days late. Sigh. Nothing really to say about the actual day.

Appetizer: Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
Not that I can remember. As a kid, I remember wondering why they were called “practical jokes.” They always seemed so impractical, if not down-right mean.
Soup: What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
We have a mixed set. I had a set that looked like restaurant shakers, but Suna had pepper grinders, and I found that I liked fresh-ground pepper better. Now the pair that usually sit on the table are a medium-sized pepper grinder and a tiny salt grinder.
Salad: Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
I’m not thinking that far ahead.
Main Course: What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
What ever is handy.
Dessert: Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
Hummingbird pie. Two scoops French Vanilla ice cream on a graham cracker bed. Top with Calluah. I have no idea how it would taste, but it sounds decadent.

No comments:

Post a Comment