Welcome back, my friend, to the show that never endsWe’re so glad you could attendStep insideStep inside—Emmerson, Lake, Sinfield
I am such a scofflaw. Suna tagged me for another meme! She also tagged all the people I know who blog. So rather than getting hung in and endless loop, the buck stops here. If you have not already been tagged by someone else, consider yourself tagged for this one.
- Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ever since I discovered them, I have preferred Rotosound roundwound bass strings.
- When I was twenty, my favorite singers were Linda Ronstadt, Greg Lake, and Maddy Prior.
- I have always hated my hair. It is so curly and fine that given the slightest excuse it ties itself into knife knots.
- I once stood 5’ 11.75” tall. Now I stand 5’ 11” even.
- My best friend ordered my jazz bass but couldn’t pay for it when it came in. He kept asking me when I would sell it back to him until he died. I will never sell that guitar.
- I still think ELP are the best musicians ever, even though they have gotten old and boring.
- Dogs like me, even if people don’t. That’s OK. I generally like dogs better than most people, too.
27 June 2008 Update: Of course Beccano was correct in his assertion that the cover of