The Road goes ever on and onDown from the door where it began.Now far ahead the Road has gone,And I must follow, if I can—JRR Tolkien
Suna has a job. She starts Monday at the University of Texas. WOO HOO! Now I need to make sure I have something by the time this contract ends.
- Appetizer: Who was the last person you hugged?
- Suna, this morning before I left for work. I thought seriously about being late.
- Soup: Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
- If you’re on a tight budget, substitute aloe vera gel for conditioner and moose.
- Salad: What does the color yellow make you think of?
- My mother’s kitchen in the ’70s. It was so yellow, it made me want to puke early in the mornings. I had to wait until I had been up for a while before venturing in there.
- Main Course: If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
- I don’t think I would want to specialize too much. If you spend too much time thinking about a gnat’s left earlobe, you miss the beauty of the creature and how it interacts with its environment. Landscapes can be breathtaking, but sometimes you need people in them. Portraits can be poignant, but sometimes it’s the setting that makes the portrait.
- Dessert: What was the longest book you ever read?
- Longest read: The Lord of the Rings. You could sure get tired holding this puppy up. It went away with X1.
- Longest owned: Random House Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language. This one is courtesy of X1.