Photo source: sweet and saucy
I need a logo for this series. Any artist types got an idea?
- Appetizer: Look to your left. What color do notice see first?
- Suna is wearing a quiet brown jacket and shirt. She usually picks a much more festive pallet, so brown is very noticeable. I like it.
- Soup: What type of beans do you enjoy most?
- Pintos. They are very flexible. You can put them in chili (if you don’t follow the Terlingua rules), serve them in bean broth, or fry them again. I love them.
- Salad: What was the most interesting thing that happened during the last week?
- To me it was that a CEO acted with dignity and honor rather than taking the money and running. See my post about Howard Schultz yesterday.
- Entré: What was the most difficult decision your had to make in the last year? How did you decide?
- That would be the decision to sell part of the old family homestead. I needed the money, but I didn’t want to do it. Finally, Dad said he couldn’t take care of it anymore and wanted a neighbor to have it. The neighbor offered a really fair price, and it was done.
- Dessert: Among your friends and family, who has the next birthday?
- I think that would be TrackGrease, on the 10th of February.