Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Check’s in the Mail

I’m still behind on everything and getting behinder as I go. Makes me feel like I am the Post Office or something.
Image Source: Fairfield County, SC
I know you want what’s on my mind
I know you like what’s on my mind
I know it eats you up inside
I know ya know ya know ya know
—Weird Al

My friend Captain Flatulence sent me this meme in email form. I’m posting it here. Consider yourself tagged, gentle readers.

Email Meme

  1. What time is it?
  2. 07:23
  3. What are you most afraid of?
  4. Financial ruin. I mentioned this in last Friday’s post, “Pneumonia.”
  5. Where were you born?
  6. Freeport, Texas. The hospital where I was born became an orphanage sometime after they tried to poison me by giving me drugs that induced massive projectile vomiting to help me recover from having my tonsils out. Then they put a really nice kid in my room. Unfortunately, he had been hospitalized with a severe case of the flu. Good thing that hospital went out of business. I don’t know if the building is still standing.
  7. What is your natural hair color?
  8. Light brown, becoming more streaked with silver as I age
  9. Have you traveled?
  10. Yes.
  11. Love someone so much it made you cry?
  12. Yes.
  13. Been in a car accident?
  14. Yes.
  15. BMW or Mercedes Benz?
  16. Jaguar
  17. Favorite day of the week?
  18. Today.
  19. Favorite restaurant?
  20. Favorite flower?
  21. Roses, any color
  22. Favorite sport to watch?
  23. Football. There is another sport to watch?
  24. What color is your bedroom carpet?
  25. Green
  26. Favorite ice cream?
  27. Cookies ’n’ Cream
  28. Disney or Warner Brothers?
  29. Pixar, so I guess that means Disney.
  30. Favorite fast food restaurant?
  31. Chipotle. I like their food enough to forgive them for such a useless web site.
  32. How many times you failed your driver’s test?
  33. Never. Not for any class or endorsement, but I wouldn’t want to take the hazmat endorsement again right now.
  34. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
  35. Spam
  36. What do you do most often when you are bored?
  37. Sleep.
  38. Bedtime?
  39. Earlier than is possible.
  40. Who will respond to this meme the quickest?
  41. Suna
  42. Who is the person least likely to respond?
  43. Beccano or Trackgrease
  44. Who is the person you are most curious to see their answers?
  45. These questions are pretty lame.
  46. What means the most to you?
  47. Love, family
  48. Favorite TV shows?
    • Bones
    • New Yankee Workshop
    • Sunday Night Football (sigh)
    • Dark Shadows
  49. Dating males or females?
  50. Long-term relationship with a SWF.
  51. Tall or short?
  52. Me? Or my sweetie?
  53. How many pets do you have?
  54. Five
  55. Above or below 29?
  56. Above
  57. What would you like to accomplish/do before you die?
  58. Live—forever, if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment