Photo by: skooal
With Friday’s Feast still in famine mode, Suna created a meme in honor of the Summer Olympics. It simply lists eight random assertions for 8/8/08. Ideally, I guess I should post it at 08:08, which I have done so (even though I’m actually writing this a couple of days later—Ha!).
- You can prove anything through numerology if you work hard enough.
- Books are great friends, but uncomfortable sleeping companions.
- “I thought that music matters, but that’s bullocks! Music doesn’t matter, not like people matter.”
- We all learn differently. We all have different skills, goals, and aspirations. Why do schools insist on reducing everyone to the lowest common denominator?
- All of the problems in the world today can be traced directly back to overpopulation, but the real problem is deciding who has to go.
- If we don’t deal with overpopulation on our own through birth control, Nature will, and She doesn’t resolve problems kindly.
- Starvation, epidemic, and ecological collapse will eventually restore balance in Nature. That doesn’t mean humans will survive the process.
- I don’t wanna play this game any more. Waaaa! But I’ll give bonus points to the first person to cite the quote in #3.