Friday, December 01, 2006

Rose Is Rose

The reasons I can't stay don't have a thing to do with being in love
I understand that loving a man shouldn't have to be this rough
And you ain't the only one who feels like this world's left you far behind
I don't know why you gotta be angry all the time
- Tim McGraw
Today’s Card
Four of Swords. Taking a break to gain a better perspective or listen for your Inner Voice. Getting ready for the future.
Today’s Hexagram
None.

Rose was confident enough to bark at me today. She wanted to play rough, so I let her. She learned quickly: to control the wrist, sit on the elbow. She is such a good dog. Vet was closed again today.

The evening was filled with music. Song is therapeutic, providing direct access to the soul through the breath. I don’t think I have ever had so much fun playing and singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment