Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Inferno

Ace of Cups
What have I got to do to be heard,
What do I say when it’s all over?
And sorry seems to be the hardest word.
- Elton John and Bernie Taupin
Today’s Card
Ace of Cups. One of my favorite cards.
Today’s Hexagram
T’ai (Peace). “We see the lesser gone and greatness come upon us. There will be good fortune, with progress and success.” In the foreground Water is transforming into Earth, danger and the unknown transforming into receptivity underlayed with strength and creativity.
The Magician

After an interesting day, I have drawn the Magician on three successive cuts. This is the card of doing what needs to be done and acknowledging motivations. It is also the card of setting aside distractions and carrying out a plan.

It looks like the reckoning I have been postponing will come about just after midnight. Once again, I find myself praying. Let the pain heal quickly. Let the damage be minimal. Let me live up to my own standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment